MAKE YOUR KIDS THE REASON TO EXERCISE, NOT THE REASON YOU CAN’T
When you are running around after your kids, packing their lunches and asking them to put their shoes on for the tenth time, paying attention to your own fitness can feel impossible. But it does not have to be that way. Monkey See Monkey Do Fitness offers a range of soloutions so you can stay healthy, get fit and keep on top of family life.
We aim to keep fitness fun, affordable and achievable, so parents can bring their kids to personal training, group classes and even train together in family sessions or private training.
NOW BOOKING Term 1&2, 2018
Group and Personal Training
- Private training sessions for your Mum’s or Dad’s Group
- Creative Fitness Games for Families
- School and Community Events
- Boxing, Pilates, Strength, Body Weight and Cardio Resistance
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training and attaining correct Core Engagement are integral to all classes.
Convenient locations in Brunswick and Coburg
- Timed around school drop- offs and pick ups
- 30 – 40min sessions, perfect for parents and kids
- Children are always welcome, no childcare required
- This type of training will get you really fit and really strong while your inspire your kids to lead an active life.
“Resting Heart Rate dropped from 78 to 61, 12cm’s gone from my waist and my knee and lower back pain has gone. Ran a 5km fun run in December, a first! I get to train, the kids play and they have a happier, healthier mum. Best decision I nearly did not make.” Cheers. Alice 40yrs, Coburg
This training will get you really fit and very strong,while you inspire your kids to lead an active life.
Browse the timetable and contact Kathryn to book in, or discuss you or your family’s needs, obligation free.